We are looking for a Cloud Business analyst with the ability to understand technical problems, rearticulate and synthesize.
The purpose of this role is to enable transformation delivery through the capture and analysis of user and business needs, ensuring outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy.
• Analysis and Requirements Definition. Employs a range of tools and techniques to gather business and user requirements against the clear objectives articulated for the project. Determines the need and value of performing the activity based on the context. If required, employs a range of tools and techniques to map 'As-Is' and To-Be' business processes/capabilities.
• Impact Analysis and Estimation. Identifies potential consequences of a change and estimates what needs to be modified to accomplish that change and focuses on defining changes within the scope of the overall project design, to the requisite quality with appropriate level of effort required depending on change defining.
• Business Solution Design and Development. Engages with requisite stakeholders to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model/capability. Ensures that activities within project are mapped to ensure that they are delivered effectively and work in partnership with domain experts e.g. Enterprise Architects, Systems Analysts, where applicable, to translate business needs into solutions, work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
• Benefits Evaluation. Evaluates strengths and weaknesses of identified benefits and dis-benefits in line with project mandate.
• Stakeholder Engagement. Engages with business owners, business change managers, users and other identified key stakeholders, as required, to ensure alignment of project requirements and solution/capability design.
• Business Change. Works closely with Business Change Managers and improvement teams with identification of BAU enhancements and associated solutions to ensure that defined project outputs are delivered and benefits realised.
• Frameworks, Tools and Documentation. Provides advice and guidance to the project team on application of methodologies; operating model; functional specification; user cases; user stories; defect analysis; forms and templates appropriate for organisational context and project.