We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The purpose of this role is to deliver transactional and specialist HR services. The Advisor is customer focused and has a full understanding of how the services operate across teams and demonstrates flexibility and adaptability by working virtually within the team, using digital tools to connect, engage and collaborate with employees. Always operating with the ability to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity and creativity to service our people as needs and situations change.
· Provides employees, managers and HR Business Partners exceptional standards of customer services across a wide range of HR activities and processes
· Ensures standardised HR processes are effectively implemented, accurate, and services are delivered in a consistent way within agreed timelines
· Perform data entry across a range of HR systems being responsible for the integrity of employee master data being accurate and compliant (where required ensure compliance with GDPR requirements)
· Provides service-related activities including managing employee files and related HR documentation, updates to internal tools and databases, responding digitally to a wide variety of employee queries
· Responsible for responding to external HR queries including reference requests
· Radically collaborates with specialist teams (e.g. payroll, COE’s, business facing HR, finance, legal, tech etc) to deliver KPIs and high-quality services that are compliant with global standards and meet business expectations
· Building knowledge of local customs and employment laws, applying this ensure processes remain compliant with local regulatory/statutory requirements including data protection legislation at all times
· Monitors the completion of queries, and continually reviews policy, processes, data quality, system issues working closely with the Team Lead, to improve services against Service Level Agreements, reviewing own performance on a regular basis and in collaboration with the team
With us, you will become part of:
· An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
· A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
· Possibility to grow and develop
· Start-up agile atmosphere
· Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more: