This role is to own the end-to-end campaign activation across Dentsu clients and is a pivotal position within the department. This role will be suited to a trading specialist who wants to continue their programmatic career deploying best in class technology and working on international brands.
You will be responsible for driving individual and team productivity, contributing towards short & long-term business processes, activating and optimising campaign performance and supporting technical innovation and integrations. You will efficiently deliver exceptional campaign performance for our clients as well as protect and grow revenue for our business by enabling and empowering our client planning teams to achieve excellence and deliver world-class programmatic solutions.
You will need to be proactive, agile and accountable as this is a high performing and demanding role with tremendous opportunity.
- The Programmatic Trading Manager, has two main areas of responsibilities:
- Overseeing campaign management excellence
- Managing and building the agency and client relationship
- Campaign Excellence
- Set up and manage campaigns for success, providing top level and deep insight reporting and analysis
- Use client’s preferred DSP, data management platform, Media and Data services to make buying decisions in order to optimise campaigns in line with team and client KPIs
- Test new strategies, optimisation methodologies and programmatic opportunities to innovate and grow connected ecosystems for our clients
Demonstrate a high level of communication capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing internal and client expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message, stakeholder collaboration and working cross-culturally on a regular basis.
Working with client consultants to deliver on strategy and performance KPIs including data utilisation and activation against audience centric solutions
Day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, growing budgets, developing on-going strategies and proactive optimisations.
Be part of a team that ensures efficient and accurate execution of iProspect Programmatic activities, ensuring maximum value and ROI for our clients