We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
As our teams are continuously growing, we are currently looking for Pursuit Managers/Sales Coordinators, to join our international team in Prague.
The Sales Coordinator/Pursuit Manager is a key member of the Merkle EMEA Growth team, leading the Sales Enablement team in the creation of sales-related literature, assets, and files, ensuring best practices have been followed.
Working to a project plan, the Sales Coordinator will be the driving force behind the creation of new sales content, ensuring the relevance of current content, tagging and uploading the content, and using this content to shape vendor questionnaires, RFIs, RFPs and pitch document, as well as proactive proposals. A key part of this role is working between the content owners, and the design team to ensure the content we produce is consistent tells the Merkle story and is on-brand.
The purpose of this role is to help Merkle sell more efficiently and effectively across the region, assisting in the continual elevation of the bespoke responses we submit in response to supplier’s briefs. You will deliver high-quality, winning documentation on time and to the specifications of the project plan and RFI, RFP and pitch guidelines supplied by the prospective client.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A well-organised individual who enjoys project related work, tight deadlines, problem-solving and has a desire to be part of a face-paced team.
- Excellent administration and project management skills. Confidence in coordinating teams and managing upwards. An understanding of Project Management tools and concepts that will aid you and the team.
- A team player with a strong and confident personality and a positive attitude with great dedication.
- Excellent written and communication skills are vital.
- Understanding of the New Business process and best practices.
- Excellence in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Acrobat Pro – knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is helpful and proficiency in SalesForce.
- Fluent English; Fluent French or German: a must
LIFE AS A SALES COORDINATOR AT MERKLE:
The Sales Coordinator is a critical role for the EMEA Sales Enablement team, the Go-To ‘content person’ in a fast-paced environment. As such you will have the chance to interact with many colleagues from across the business to ensure we have the most relevant Sales information at our fingertips. Plus, you will have significant access to the Merkle Leadership Team.
You will engage with the Global team, working closely with the PRC team based in the US and China on the development and accuracy of the Sales Assets, research and processes, ensuring consistency across the Merkle globe.
Day to day you will be:
- Tracking and managing the project plan to drive content creation
- Liaising with content owners to craft the required information, understand the correct tags and timings for reapproval
- In some cases, working with marketing on the high-profile content pieces to ensure the Merkle story is prominent
- Preparing updates for the bi-weekly Sales and Marketing emails with links through to the new content location
- Tagging and uploading content to the PRC in Merkle Live
- Working with the Pursuit Management team and Sales Enablement Director to identify new content requirements – feeding this into the project plan
- Managing the design process from briefing to approvals
- Allocating time on the planner, writing the brief and briefing the designer
- Managing the amendment process
- Leading approvals with the content owners
- Proofing all content
- Running through recent submissions to pull reusable content, and standardising that content for future use
- Working alongside the Sales Enablement Director to shape the Merkle EMEA Merkle Live pages to ensure our teams have easy access to regional content
- Supporting the Pursuit Managers in locating the most relevant content, and assisting in the completion of vendor questionnaires, RFIs, RFPs and pitch document, as well as proactive proposals.
- Coordinating sessions to review and analyse how we can improve efficiencies going forward and actioning the requirements.