This can be done remotely or from our offices in Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Serbia
In order to strengthen our leadership in Switzerland, we are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with an all-rounder specialist that has a software engineering background interested in DevOps or Cloud Architect role, and willing to help us develop, transform, and modernize systems and applications for the cloud.
Our top candidate is able to:
- Write clean, high-quality, scalable and maintainable code
- Implement proofs of concept, prototypes and production-grade software
- Design and implement service-oriented applications
- Build cloud native solutions on platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes
- Continuous delivery and deployment, shipping code to production many times per day
- Write automated tests that demonstrate the quality of your application
- Manage stakeholder - Understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Perform technical debugging, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve - application/product/platform/system quality
- Define Monitoring strategy for effective performance insights of the health of production applications
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring, platforms provisioning and implement CI/CD pipelines
- A drive to learn new things, continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Demonstrate and share his passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.