· Active network in the Austrian Marketing/Technology automation industry
· Previous hands-on experience with Marketing Technology/Software as a service, 3 years at a minimum, but preferably 5+ years
· Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5 years+
· Experience in Enterprise Sales, preferably Salesforce Cloud solutions sales, presales and strategy (Marketing Cloud, DMP, Interaction Studio, Customer 360, Sales, Service Cloud, MuleSoft)
· Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
· Proactive, driven, independent, but strong team player and humble, at the same time
· Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive, self-starter, pro-active
· Strong people skills - intuitive, empathetic, influential, persuasive
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to craft & deliver a compelling, succinct, and insightful presentation
· Detail-oriented, well-organized, persistent and target driven.
· Strong work ethic & high energy
· German-native and English-fluent
Some insights in your daily work, as a Senior Client Director below.
· You will be part of our wider Business Development | Sales Team (that is now covering few countries) and responsible for the Sales Team’s success in Austria
· You will display commitment to achieving quarterly and annual sales targets by leveraging existing professional sales skills and experience
· You will establish a position as a trusted advisor within the Marketing Technology/Software as a service sector
· And prospect for new Marketing Technology opportunities within assigned accounts
· Drive effective presentation/proposal/quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships to fully understand of the client's business goals, identify their needs and offer appropriate solutions
· Act as a consultant to our clients, sharing knowledge and resources to keep the client informed of market trends in their vertical market
· Provide excellent service to our clients and ensure a strong customer satisfaction with our solutions
· Leverage the client relationship to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for both the client and Merkle
· Collaborate with the broader Merkle team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client's objectives
· You will be working within an Agile development environment
· And collaborating with colleagues onshore and offshore on a day-to-day basis.
· Required travelling up to 30%, in regular non-Covid times, as this is a client-facing position, with focus on the Austrian market.