We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a senior Data Solutions Architect to join our team of data heroes. You will be responsible for architecting data platforms for Customer Data Platform (CDP), Data Science or Business Intelligence solutions in the cloud and supervising the data team in project delivery. The ideal candidate is an experienced solution architect with a proven record of delivering large data/BI projects who enjoys building complex solutions from the ground up using the latest technologies. You should be a versatile self-starter eager to roll out next-gen data architectures, comfortable supporting multiple technologies/clients, and also a great team player able to lead our international team with a positive, startup-minded attitude.
What you will do
- Provide thought leadership and drive architecture of Customer Data Platforms (CDP/DMP), Data Science or Enterprise Analytics (BI) solutions to deliver scalable implementations using cloud technologies in AWS/Azure or 3rd party CDP/BI tools
- Translate business goals and use cases into technical solutions to deliver actionable insights (e.g. customer 360 view) for various business processes, especially in the area of Marketing Automation, Customer Acquisition / Programmatic (AdTech) and CRM. Become the technical SPoC for all stakeholders.
- Set architectural vision and direction across a matrix of teams. Propose a conceptual/logical design for various data components and large volumes of data integrations.
- Apply effective governance methods for long-term scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and solution elasticity in alignment with enterprise architecture, security and infrastructure guidelines and standards.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the implementation team (data engineers, scientists, BI consultants, ..) to ensure the project is implemented as per business requirements
- Support pre-sales by proposing a technical solution and effort estimates
- Maintain an internal framework to ensure consistent & optimal delivery across projects.
Ensure full DevOps automation of continuous development/test/deployment processes