Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
Many locations and remote work considered.
The PM is an integral part of a team focused on increasing efficiencies, decreasing turnaround times, process enhancements and enforcement, and process documentation. The PM is responsible for facilitating cross-departmental workflow as it relates to Content Management System implementations, data management, custom integrations, and other incoming requests.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to display excellent verbal and written communications, proficient project management capabilities, and an aptitude for working with a team of experts to break down complicated technical objectives into simpler tasks.
- End to end project management
- Work with Adobe Experience Manager
- Contribute to creation of the Statement of Work (SOW), define project scope including SOW document and baseline plan.
- Responsible for project estimation, project plan and project schedule
- Lead the project team and other required stakeholders / resources to identify all project deliverables and associated tasks required to complete those deliverables.
- Work closely with customers, team members, functional leads, business analysts, sales personnel etc. to help scope solution and to resolve issues proactively
- Risk and Change Management - This includes risk identification, documentation and mitigation and issue resolution/ remediation. Ensuring alignment to SOW objectives and client satisfaction.
- Manage the program/ project’s vendor relationships, budget, timing, scope and deliverable
- Manage multiple multi million dollar projects concurrently
- Assist Client Lead on all aspects of account. Including but not limited to QBR, QPR, Change Management etc.
- Manage customer relationship and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
- Provide regular status reporting, issues management and risk management for the project
- Leverages and contributes to standard implementation methodology
- Resource management – Resource Planning and Allocation
- Training, Mentoring etc