You will help the cross-functional digital analytics team to globally deploy a complete measurement framework and data after sale service. You will become the privileged contact with analysts for feedbacks and extend the measurement features. You will closely with the Global WebOps team to ensure implementation is done accordingly.
● Measuring: Involved in multiple cross-functional collaboration with business to be able to extract the most valuable measurement tracking plan.
● Configuring: Use of Google Tag Manager to implement an appropriate tagging structure on to our owned digital assets.
● Deploying: Important cooperation with DevOps and WebOps to assist with the development, deployment and implementation of tracking plans.
● Testing: Bring organisation to high standards in terms of analytics validation and reduce issues fixing delays.
● Guarantying: Responsible for the data validation final cut. You deliver most reliable data sources to organisations, you log data issues and organise rescue plan. Spread a data insurance process with DevOps to minimise upcoming discrepancies
● Data Protection: This new role will also become the legal interface for GDPR and Data protection
● Reporting: Convert every measured action into a marketing reporting material, and inspire colleagues to adopt measurement best practices and an analytics-driven approach. Highlight outcomes with data, especially conversion optimisation to enhance the effectiveness of campaigns and digital touchpoints
● Improving: Ensure GA/GTM setup are following ideal practices for data collection.
● Spreading: Helping enterprise data to export all Google stack data within separate data warehouse
● Empowering: Participate in market engagement with training material creation and analytics community animation